Security Bonus Checking
Strike oil with Security Bonus Checking — free checking that pays you interest and pays you back your ATM fees. Earn a sky-high 2.05% APY* on balances up to $25,000, on top of up to $25 in ATM fee refunds* from coast to coast.
Why siphon your account balance with a monthly service fee? Choose free checking that tops you off with a few extra bucks each month.
- 2.05% APY* on balances up to $14,999.99
- 1% APY* on balances $14,999.99 to $24,999.99
- 0.30% interest rate paid on balances of $25,000 or more (resulting in a 2.05% to 0.57% APY* depending on balance)
- 0.10% APY* paid even if qualifications aren't met
- Up to $25 in nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free Visa® check card
- Unlimited check-writing
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
Security Bonus Checking is free checking down to its core. There's never a penalty fee if you come up short on your qualifications. Better yet, you still earn base-rate interest! To bring home your full rewards, just do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 check card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Simple. In fact, qualifications were designed to make your banking experience even easier. And don't worry if you miss one month, you can still earn your rewards in full the very next cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 4/24/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1)Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2)balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 2.05%; and (3)balances over $25,000 earn 0.30% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range of 2.05% to 0.57% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Fees may reduce earnings . Limit two accounts per household. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.